The truth is that domain names are one of the most difficult things to decide on when building your website, brand or app. Your domain name is like your company’s name and address. Your domain name is what your customers identify you with when they visit your site.
So you want to make sure that your domain name is very catchy and perfect. If you have a good domain name, it could make you rank higher in search engines. But how can you generate a perfect domain name?
Here are five great ways to generate a perfect domain. Read on
- Summarize what you are offering in your domain name. Your domain name should be able to describe what your site and brand is all about. Even before a person visits your site, he/she should know what your site is all about. For instance, if your brand is about eCommerce, it is irrelevant for your domain name to be “beautyfashion.com.” the first thing anyone who sees “beautyfashion.com” thinks of is that your brand deals with beauty and fashion, so it would be a huge disappointment to the visitor when he visits your site to see eCommerce contents.
- Keep your domain name concise. You should make sure that your domain name is not too long. If your domain name is too long, most people will find it difficult to recall it. Not everyone will remember a long domain name like “jackronbissontokyohairandspa.com.” please! That was way too long. There is 98% chance that most people will misspell that long domain name. So you should always make sure that your domain name is short and concise.
- Make your domain name memorable. Facebook, Twitter, and Google are big examples of what I call memorable domain names. You should try to make your domain name memorable. No one will be able to forget your domain name. However, making your domain name memorable takes lots of time and thinking, but in the end, it is worth it.
- Do your researches well before you set your domain name. The last thing you want is getting caught up in legal battle because you failed to do your research well. You have to make sure that you are not using someone else’s domain name or brand name. You should also avoid trouble by using names similar to someone else’s name.
- use keywords in your domain. It is essential to use keywords in your domain; it will help you rank higher in search engines. However stuffing your domain with keyword can get you penalized.
— HollandC (@MDearth1) 20 de agosto de 2017
Here you can see more articles about Domain Name Click